Fall 2015 Pledge Drive
TWO WINNERS will EACH receive a pair of tickets to one of Garrison Keillor's final broadcasts as host of this long-running program, May 14 at Spokane's INB Performing Arts Center from 2:45-5 p.m.
Renew your membership, become a member, or make an extra donation by Friday, Dec. 18th at 5 p.m. and be entered into the drawing.
As always, sustaining members are automatically entered in ALL membership drawings.
Your support now allows us to plan for the coming months. Your dollars go straight into our operating fund, which not only keeps our lights on but the programs you love on the air!
Three Ways to Donate:
- Make an Online Pledge
- Call 328-5729 or 1-800-328-5729
- Pledge in Person! SPR has extra volunteers this week to show off the new studios at 1229 N. Monroe Street.
Whether it's your first gift to SPR, becoming a sustaining member, or making an Extra Gift, we appreciate your donation. We are here for you, because you are here for us...It's that simple.
Thank you for your support of Spokane Public Radio!
-- Beth Severn-Johnson, Membership Manager
- Employees and Board Members of Spokane Public Radio and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter a drawing. To enter without a pledge send a postcard with the word "drawings" to:
Spokane Public Radio
2319 N Monroe Street
Spokane, WA 99205
- Each prize does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions or expiration dates may apply.
- Participants in a Spokane Public Radio giveaway must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified.
- If tickets to a performance are awarded as a prize, Spokane Public Radio is not responsible for any cancelation or rescheduling of the performance for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the performance not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
- Prizewinners will be selected in a random selection method conducted by Spokane Public Radio. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail after the random selection. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.