TWO SPR listeners will each receive a Ticket Package for two Spokane Symphony Pops Concerts: Mambo Kings in November and Steep Canyon Rangers in March.
Everyone making a Pledge July 28 is entered into TWO drawings for tickets to BOTH events.
Mambo Kings on November 11, 2017 at the Martin Woldson Theatre at the Fox
For two decades, this group has been nationally recognized for their explosive blend of Afro Cuban rhythms and jazz improvisation.
Steep Canyon Rangers on March 10, 2018 at the Martin Woldson Theatre at the Fox
This North Carolina band cemented its reputation as innovators of modern bluegrass music with their 2013 Grammy for Best Bluegrass Album.
Donate online, return your SPR renewal notice in the mail, or give us a call during business hours at 800-328-5729. Sustaining Members are entered into all drawings!
- Employees and Board Members of Spokane Public Radio and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter a drawing. To enter without a pledge send a postcard with the word "drawings" to:
Spokane Public Radio
1229 N Monroe Street
Spokane, WA 99201
- Each prize does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions or expiration dates may apply.
- Participants in a Spokane Public Radio giveaway must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified.
- If tickets to a performance are awarded as a prize, Spokane Public Radio is not responsible for any cancelation or rescheduling of the performance for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the performance not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
- Prizewinners will be selected in a random selection method conducted by Spokane Public Radio. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail after the random selection. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.