Right after the November elections, Tom Ashbrook, host of the weekday talk show On Point (KSFC 8a-10a), announced a national listening tour. His goal is to bring the microphone to a variety of American areas and hear -- up close and personal -- what Americans are thinking about the state of the nation. This stop on the "Listening to America" tour takes place on Friday, May 12, 7:30 p.m. at the Bing Crosby Theater and includes a taping of a future On Point program and Q&A with the audience.
Each package comes with a gift card for dinner at Clover Restaurant, near Gonzaga University.
Everyone making a pledge to Spokane Public Radio through March 31 is entered into these drawings.
Donate online, return your SPR renewal notice in the mail, or give us a call during business hours at 800-328-5729. Sustaining Members are entered into all drawings!
- Employees and Board Members of Spokane Public Radio and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter a drawing. To enter without a pledge send a postcard with the word "drawings" to:
Spokane Public Radio
1229 N Monroe Street
Spokane, WA 99201
- Each prize does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions or expiration dates may apply.
- Participants in a Spokane Public Radio giveaway must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified.
- If tickets to a performance are awarded as a prize, Spokane Public Radio is not responsible for any cancelation or rescheduling of the performance for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the performance not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
- Prizewinners will be selected in a random selection method conducted by Spokane Public Radio. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail after the random selection. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.