SPR's June Membership Drawing offers FOUR listeners a set of TWO music experiences in our Spokane region.
Everyone making a Pledge through June 30 is entered into FOUR drawings for tickets to BOTH Garrison Keillor’s Prairie Home Tour AND Boz Scaggs with Michael McDonald.
Garrison Keillor’s Prairie Home ‘Love and Comedy’ Tour features the master storyteller on the road with Aoife O’Donovan, sound-effects master Fred Newman, Rich Dworsky and his Road Hounds. The former host of Prairie Home Companion brings along some of his classic skits: “Guy Noir, Private Eye” “The Lives of the Cowboys” and the big sing-along after intermission. The Spokane performance takes place August 16, 7:30 p.m. at the Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox, Downtown Spokane. The tour is NOT affiliated with SPR, but is brought to our area by Emporium Presents.
Boz Scaggs and Michael McDonald, two established rock artists, are traveling to Spokane in August. Guitarist and singer Boz Scaggs was with the Steve Miller Band during the ‘60s before starting a solo career. Michael McDonald started with the Doobie Brothers before writing and singing his own hits. Boz Scaggs & Michael McDonald are at Northern Quest Resort & Casino on August 11, 7:30 p.m. as part of the Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concert Series.
Donate online, return your SPR renewal notice in the mail, or give us a call during business hours at 800-328-5729. Sustaining Members are entered into all drawings!
- Employees and Board Members of Spokane Public Radio and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter a drawing. To enter without a pledge send a postcard with the word "drawings" to:
Spokane Public Radio
1229 N Monroe Street
Spokane, WA 99201
- Each prize does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions or expiration dates may apply.
- Participants in a Spokane Public Radio giveaway must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified.
- If tickets to a performance are awarded as a prize, Spokane Public Radio is not responsible for any cancellation or rescheduling of the performance for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the performance not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
- Prizewinners will be selected in a random selection method conducted by Spokane Public Radio. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail after the random selection. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.