SPR's May Membership Drawing gets ready for summer fun, offering TWO listeners a SET of TWO amazing music experiences!
Everyone making a Pledge through May 26 is entered into TWO drawings for tickets to BOTH Paul Simon in Concert AND the Wallace Blues Festival.
A dozen Grammies, two-time induction into the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame, and unforgettable albums including Graceland, Bridge Over Troubled Water, and The Graduate soundtrack make Paul Simon a folk-rock icon. The legendary singer-songwriter performs a rare Northwest concert at the Arena Friday, June 23. Each name drawn receives two tickets to this once-in-a-lifetime concert.
The historic town of Wallace continues the tradition of a three-day blues blowout on July 7, 8, and 9. Headliners for this year's Wallace Blues Festival are blues guitarist Duke Robillard and Terri Odabi. Other performers on the town's eight stages include Sammy Eubanks, the Bottleneck Blues Band, Atomic Jive, and the Sara Brown Band. Each name drawn receives a set of four weekend passes to the festival.
Donate online, return your SPR renewal notice in the mail, or give us a call during business hours at 800-328-5729. Sustaining Members are entered into all drawings!
- Employees and Board Members of Spokane Public Radio and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter a drawing. To enter without a pledge send a postcard with the word "drawings" to:
Spokane Public Radio
1229 N Monroe Street
Spokane, WA 99201
- Each prize does not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions or expiration dates may apply.
- Participants in a Spokane Public Radio giveaway must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified.
- If tickets to a performance are awarded as a prize, Spokane Public Radio is not responsible for any cancelation or rescheduling of the performance for any reason and has no obligation to reimburse, refund or otherwise substitute the tickets for another prize should the performance not be rescheduled or vouchers not issued.
- Prizewinners will be selected in a random selection method conducted by Spokane Public Radio. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail after the random selection. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.